Create your own skin
Ever wonder what is "Custom" under the Skin drop-down menu is for?
You can now create your own CSS file and use it with Only2Clicks.
1. Go to Profile Page where you can download or view sample CSS file:
2. Download and save the file to your local computer.
3. Edit the file, you can simply use notepad or text pad to edit it
Say for example you want to change the background image,
Simply change the background-image url to use another jpg file.
font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;
/* To change background image simply replace URL below with background image */
on this example above I am using a wallpaper image from interfacelift.com
4. Save your file as *.CSS file
5. Upload your custom stylesheet file back from 'profile' page.
6. Switch to 'CUSTOM SKIN' from the skin drop down.
Good luck! and enjoy
btw, once you've done it, why not share it with other users by making comments on this blog and send the screenshot to only2clicks(at)gmail.com