Import and Export
Free your bookmarks and favorites from the browser!
You can now export your bookmarks(firefox) or favorites(IE) from your browser and dump it into only2clicks! Here is how you do it
- Navigate to Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks...
- Bookmark manager windows is displayed
- then click on File > Export
- Save your bookmark.html file and import them to only2clicks using import tools!
- In Internet Explorer, click Add to Favorites, and then click Import and Export.
- In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.
- Select Export Favorites, and then click Next.
- Click Favorites and then click Next.
- Select the Favorites folder that you want to export. If you want to export all Favorites, select the top level Favorites folder. Otherwise, select the individual folder that you want to export.
- Click Next.
- Note By default, Internet Explorer creates a Bookmark.htm file in your Documents folder. If you want to use a name other than Bookmark.htm, or if you want to store the exported Favorites in a folder other than the Documents folder, specify the new file and folder name.
- Click Next.
- Note If you already have a file that has the same name, Internet Explorer asks you to replace it. Click Yes to replace the file. Click No to provide a new file name.
- Import that file to only2clicks using Import tool.
Transfer to another only2clicks account
You can also export only2clicks bookmark and give it to some one else and voila you can transfer whole bookmark collection into another account!